- The room will be set up for 1 quilters per 6 foot table.
- Sew anytime day or night from noon on Wednesday until 7 pm on Sunday.
- There is nice overhead lighting but you might want to bring an Ott Light.
- There will be at least two ironing stations with full size steam irons.
- At least two cutting stations with mats and rotary cutters We’ll have extra blades if we need to change them.
- We have rulers: 4″ x 14″ – 6″ x 24″ – 8 1/2″ x 24″ – 10 1/2″ square and we’ll bring a few extra from home. If you need a special ruler for a project, please bring it with you.
- A Table for Snacks. You can bring snacks to share for the snack table. We all get hungry late at night. We’ll have paper plates, napkins, silverware, etc.
- A Sale Table. You can bring quilt related items to sell. Clean out some older things from your stash and shop for new while you’re there!
- Games, door prizes and more
- Coffee, tea and water will be available in the sewing room.
- If you need an iron by your sewing machine it must be one of the small travel or mini irons. We can’t use full size irons at individual tables.
- The retreat web site has a packing checklist to help you remember everything.
February Retreat Fee – $50