July 29 – Aug 2 ( Shipshewana Antique Festival )
- The room will be set up for 1 quilter per 6-foot table. The retreat is limited to 60 people.
- Sew whenever you want day or night from Wednesday at 11 am until Sunday at 7 pm!
- There is nice overhead lighting but you might want to bring an Ott Light.
- There will be at least four ironing stations with full-size steam irons.
- At least two cutting stations with mats and rotary cutters We’ll have extra blades if we need to change them.
- We have rulers and we’ll bring a few extras from home. If you need a special ruler for a project, please bring it with you.
- A Table for Snacks. You can bring snacks to share for the snack table. We all get hungry late at night. We’ll have paper plates, napkins, silverware, etc.
- A Sale Table. You can bring quilt-related items to sell. Clean out some older things from your stash and shop for new while you’re there!
- Door prizes, games and more
- Coffee, tea, and water will be available in the sewing room.
- If you need an iron by your sewing machine it must be one of the small travel or mini irons. We can’t use full-size irons at individual table
- The retreat web site has a packing checklist to help you remember everything.