July 29 – Aug 2 ( Shipshewana Antique Festival )
- The room will be set up for 1 quilter per 6-foot table. This retreat is limited in size so we can properly space the tables for social distancing. There are sanitizer stations throughout the hotel. Please make sure you bring your mask. LaGrange County is requiring masks to be worn when out in public.
- Sew whenever you want day or night from Wednesday at 11 am until Sunday at 7 pm!
- There is nice overhead lighting but you might want to bring an Ott Light.
- There will be at least four ironing stations with full-size steam irons.
- At least two cutting stations with mats and rotary cutters We’ll have extra blades if we need to change them.
- We have rulers and we’ll bring a few extras from home. If you need a special ruler for a project, please bring it with you.
- A Table for Snacks. You can bring snacks to share for the snack table. We all get hungry late at night. We’ll have paper plates, napkins, silverware, etc.
- A Sale Table. You can bring quilt-related items to sell. Clean out some older things from your stash and shop for new while you’re there!
- Door prizes, games and more
- Coffee, tea, and water will be available in the sewing room.
- If you need an iron by your sewing machine it must be one of the small travel or mini irons. We can’t use full-size irons at individual table
- The retreat web site has a packing checklist to help you remember everything.