July 29 – Aug 2 ( Shipshewana Antique Festival )
- The room will be set up for 1 quilter per 6 foot table. Retreat is limited to 60 people.
- Sew whenever you want day or night from Wednesday at 11 am until Sunday at 7 pm!
- There is nice overhead lighting but you might want to bring an Ott Light.
- There will be at least four ironing stations with full size steam irons.
- At least two cutting stations with mats and rotary cutters We’ll have extra blades if we need to change them.
- We have rulers and we’ll bring a few extra from home. If you need a special ruler for a project, please bring it with you.
- A Table for Snacks. You can bring snacks to share for the snack table. We all get hungry late at night. We’ll have paper plates, napkins, silverware, etc.
- A Sale Table. You can bring quilt related items to sell. Clean out some older things from your stash and shop for new while you’re there!
- Door prizes, games and more
- Coffee, tea and water will be available in the sewing room.
- If you need an iron by your sewing machine it must be one of the small travel or mini irons. We can’t use full size irons at individual table
- The retreat web site has a packing checklist to help you remember everything.
** Shipshewana Quilt Retreat reserves the right to cancel any retreat and issue refunds for registration fees paid if minimum registration requirements are not met 30 days prior to start of the retreat.