April 27 – May 1, 2022
- The rooms will be set up for 1 quilter per 6-foot table.
- Sew whenever you want day or night from Wednesday at 11 am until Sunday at 7 pm!
- There is nice overhead lighting but you might want to bring an Ott Light.
- There will be ironing stations with full-size steam irons.
- There will be cutting stations with mats. Please bring your own rotary cutter and rulers.
- A Table for Snacks. You can bring snacks to share for the snack table. We all get hungry late at night. We’ll have paper plates, napkins, silverware, etc.
- A Sale Table. You can bring quilt-related items to sell. Clean out some older things from your stash and shop for new while you’re there!
- Door prizes
- Coffee, tea, and water will be available in the sewing room.
- If you need an iron by your sewing machine it must be one of the small travel or mini irons. We can’t use full-size irons at individual tables.
- The retreat web site has a packing checklist to help you remember everything.
To allow for social distancing we will have a limited number of quilters in the main retreat room and 1 overflow room will be added if necessary.